- you refer to going to the bathroom as "using the litterbox."
- you do not consider an outfit complete without some cat hair.
- you consider cat hair in your food as extra fiber.
- you apologize when you step on a fuzzy cat toy in the dark.
- you snap your fingers and pat the sofa beside you to invite your
guests to sit down.
- you sleep on one edge of the bed because the cat is sleeping in
the middle looking soooo cute!
- you accidentally put your child's dinner plate on the floor.
- you spend more money on toys for your cats than on the kids orgrandkids.
- you decorate your Christmas tree with dangly cat toys.
- your neighbors refer to you as "the crazy one with all the cats."
- you have more pictures of your cats than your kids in your wallet.
- you refer to your cat as your furry child.
- your parents wind up with a four-footed, furry "grandchild."
- you plan your vacation around the cat show schedule.
- you accidentally call your spouse by your cat's name!
- you set a place at the dinner table for your cat.
- you have a set of towels with "His" "Hers" and "Kitty's."
- you call home and leave a message on the answering machinefor your cat.
- you have the cat meow on the outgoing message of the answeringmachine.
- you and kitty have matching outfits.
- your spouse says, "Me or the cat!," and there's no hesitation.
- you never go to the door unless it's to let a cat out.
- your favorite friends have fleas.
- you chose a house to buy based on it having a good location forthe catbox.
- you think cat fur makes a wonderful garnish to any meal.
- you own 17 varieties of kitty-nail-clippers.
- you are lost for conversation with non-cat people.
- you meow so well, you confuse the cats.
- you bore the neighbors with discussions on the exact
nutritional differences between 9-Lives and Amore...at length.