Great Truths from Small Children
- When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
- If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
- You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
- Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
- Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
- Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
- Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- A pencil without an eraser may as well just be a pen.
- Don't say that the "Last One is a Rotten Egg" unless you're absolutely sure there's a slow kid behind you.
- You can't start over just because you're losing the game.
- All libraries smell the same.
- If you want someone to listen to you, whisper it.