You Know You Are in Arizona When...
- You've signed so many petitions to recall governors you can't remember the name of the incumbent.
- You notice your car overheating before you drive it.
- You no longer associate bridges or rivers with water.
- You know a swamp cooler is not a happy hour drink.
- You can hear the weather forecast of 115 degrees without flinching.
- You can be in the snow, then drive for an hour...and it will be over 100 degrees.
- You discover, in July it only takes two fingers to drive your car, because your steering wheel is so hot.
- You can make sun tea instantly.
- You run your a/c in the middle of winter so you can use your fireplace.
- The best parking is determined by shade.....not distance.
- You realize that "Valley Fever" isn't a disco dance.
- Hotter water comes from the cold water tap than the hot one.
- It's noon in July, kids are on summer vacation and yet all the streets are totally empty of both cars and people.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- Sunscreen is sold year round, kept right at the checkout counter.
- Sunscreen with less than 50 spf is a joke.
- You put on fresh sunscreen just to go check the mail box.
- Some fools will market mini-misters for joggers and some other fools will actually buy them. Worse.....some fools actually try to jog.
- You know hot air balloons can't rise because the air temperature is hotter than the air inside the balloon.
- No one would dream of putting vinyl inside a car.
- You see two trees fighting over a dog.