You Know You Live in Oregon If...
- You believe the weather man.
- You throw an aluminum can in the trash and feel guilty.
- You use the words 'sun breaks' and know what it means.
- You know more than 10 words to describe a cup of coffee.
- You complain about Californians as you sell your house to one for twice as much as you originally paid
- You never go camping without water-proof matches and ponchos.
- You stand on a deserted street corner in the rain waiting for the light
to change (if there even is a light).
- You know more people who own boats than air conditioners.
- You obey all traffic laws except keep right and left passing.
- You only honk your horn if collision is imminent and never for
- You consider swimming an indoor sport.
- You consider something a "hill" (not a mountain) if it doesn't have
snow on it or has not recently erupted, regardless of its altitude.
- You can't tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Korean,
Vietnamese, and Thai food.
- In the winter, you go to work in the dark, come home in the dark,
and only have an 8 hour day.
- You've ever tasted Pace extra mild picante sauce.
- You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a really nice restaurant.
- You consider "etiquette" a foreign word.
- You personally know someone from California.
- You resent being called a weirdo.
- You drool at the world's worst spaghetti sauce.
- You find a wallet with $500 and give it back to the owner.
- You used to live somewhere else but won't admit it publicly.
- You know the difference between Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye salmon.
- You've ever ordered a half caff/decaf, nonfat mocha grande with
sugar-free cranberry whip (or you know what it is).
- The bride & groom registered at REI.(sport supply store)
- You are amazed at an accurate weather forecast.
- If someone ran your car off the highway, you might drown.
- You'd be miffed if the store was out of your favorite brand of water.
- Every day is casual Friday.